Saturday, April 6, 2019

final updates;/

Bensound's Royalty Free Music comes to the rescue!!!

I found this awesome website with a bunch of free royalty free music, for my piece I will be using three songs that I found on here:
- "A day to remember" : This is the very first piece of music used while the shots of San Fransisco are being shown along with the title and the credits.
- "Summer" : For this piece it goes along with the scene of the photoshoot.
- "Better days" : This track is played during the scene of my actress crying and waking up and getting out of bed to begin getting ready again.

LOL,
Lina<3


No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection

Thank you guys so much for sticking around during my process, here is a video reflecting on it all and giving some additional insights. Th...