Friday, April 10, 2020

Website Creation

Hi so I created my website today!
Of course as I have mentioned in the past I would be using wix.

So it did take me a couple hours to figure out the whole website especially the font situation along with the colors because they had to match the poster and the trailer.

My website will have a lay out where I will use the picture from the movie poster but without any words on it, then when you scroll down you will be able to view the two trailers. The last component to the website is a little blurb of information about the production of the film including a link to this blog! Below I will include a couple of sneak peaks regarding the website in addition to the small blurb that I included about the production! It will look as follows:

Last Dance Behind the Scenes Blog
lina3711.blogspot.com

Last Dance is a beautiful and meaningful production. It was shot to depict a young senior in high school who has been devastatingly effected by the Corona Virus pandemic. Explore our site to get some behind the scenes look and view both trailers before this film comes to theaters on May 7th, 2020. For more inside looks, check out the link posted above for a blog created during production of Last Dance.


Thank you for tuning in!
Lina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection

Thank you guys so much for sticking around during my process, here is a video reflecting on it all and giving some additional insights. Th...