Thursday, March 12, 2020

Figuring it out

I knew that this new change in plans was not going to be ideal but it has led to a really cool idea that I am actually very excited to share with you guys. At first, when I came up with this idea I was skeptical. I even thought that Mrs. Stoklosa was not going to be a fan of it. However, it turns out she was really supportive of this idea!! I am so excited to share it because I cannot wait to make it come to life!

My plan is to have the two separate trailers be one from Tessa's point of view and the other from River's point of view. I think this idea will be fantastic because it brings a new interesting element into the process of story telling.

I have been struggling with a while about how I would differentiate between the two different trailers and also find a way to present a love story but in a way that could stand out.

I also had a cool thought that since I am doing two different trailers with two different people and their lives are set to overlap when Tessa tries to end her life, that I would try to coney that the first trailer of Tessa's life shows her life up to before she dies and mets him and then River's life would start when she tries to jump off the bridge and the rest of the trailer could be his life after. This would symbolize his life beginning with her but I am not sure if that is just two complicated and not a good idea.


Thanks for sticking around,
Lina

1 comment:

  1. You are doing an excellent job of working around obstacles!

    ReplyDelete

Creative Critical Reflection

Thank you guys so much for sticking around during my process, here is a video reflecting on it all and giving some additional insights. Th...