Sunday, April 5, 2020

Filming Frenzy!

I was able to begin my filming process!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Next blog post, once I have cleared the storage on my computer so that I can upload my footage, I will be sharing some raw takes with you guys!

In the mean time, I am going to share my concept for the second trailer that I have come up with and my concept for the movie poster that I would like to share.

Side note: I would like to carry through my trailer a Euphoria inspired vibe because it really appeals to my age group. (Luckily I just bought a Hulu account so now I can actually watch Euphoria and gain inspiration from the series!)
See the source imageIt triggered mass panic!' – is Euphoria the most shocking teen ...Euphoria' (HBO) Review: Zendaya Series Is Too Much to Handle ...

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt8772296/?ref_=vp_back

SO for my cover I want it to be a picture of me sitting against a wall holding my phone. I will photoshop it to look like you can see the texts I am getting from my love interest River. I also want to be able to include a warning label to stay inside or not go outside somewhere on the poster but I may add that to my tagline. Additionally, I want to look pretty casual and not dressed up at all and with makeup all over my face a little bit.

Next for the second trailer I was thinking that instead of having the audio being my voice over and my love interest River's voice I would but the same visuals with a heavier reliance on title slides and music instead of voice overs.

Keeping ya up to date,
Lina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection

Thank you guys so much for sticking around during my process, here is a video reflecting on it all and giving some additional insights. Th...