Saturday, April 4, 2020

Title Time

Since we have cleared the air with our plot situation, finally I can buckle down and create a title and a tagline that will be put onto the poster! This may change as my plot develops.

Standing Title: Last Dance


Standing Tagline: Unclear as of now... Somewhere along the lines of "taking control of your fate."

Also I wanted to include a quick update:
I will also be utilizing short excerpts from the time that I had been able to spend within rehearsal with my team. These videos will be very short and also very blurry because in the way I will be using them they should be representing the characters dream.

I also have good news because as we know, we are on strict lockdown orders, I am unable to leave the house most of the time. Unfortunately, my camera has been at my brothers house since this whole thing started (since he has been staying with us during quarantine at my parents house).  Thankfully today we were able to take a drive over to his home about 30 minutes away and retrieve the camera so I am able to commence filming!

The timing is working out and I feel confident.

Keeping you updated,
Lina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection

Thank you guys so much for sticking around during my process, here is a video reflecting on it all and giving some additional insights. Th...