Thursday, April 2, 2020

Finally a breakthrough

I finally got a load of inspiration today to fix my plot.


So as I recently described my situation of not having access to literally any actors, I was forced to recreate a new plot for my film and reorganize the whole thing in my head. Of course, it pretty much had to be related to the current situation related to COVID-19 and quarantine. I did want to avoid relating it to this but I really did not have much of an option. Anyway, let us get right into the explanation to my new plot. I tried really hard to avoid the whole cliche love interest situation so enjoy.

I am going to be the main actress because I don't really have a choice here since I am very adamant about the target audience being my age group.

Therefore I see it fitting to introduce you guys to a picture of me!



Image may contain: Kelly Cheetham Enriquez, closeup
Here is my senior picture!

So moving on,
My plot is relating to a girl (me) who has been a dancer her whole life.
She is a senior in high school so this is her last year of eligibility to be a dancer at her studio. She sees on the news that we are on lockdown and she realizes that her whole rest of her last year is canceled and therefore her last show is now going to be canceled. She is not sure what to do but she decides that she has to create her own last dance in order to get the closure that she needs to part ways with the art that she loves so much.

Stay tuned,
Lina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection

Thank you guys so much for sticking around during my process, here is a video reflecting on it all and giving some additional insights. Th...