Sunday, March 29, 2020

Music

You guys WOULDN'T BELIEVE how difficult it is to find the proper music for this trailer...

I have spent hours sifting through hundreds of different options.

Trying to find a piece that is around 2 and a half minutes long, royalty free, free FREE, and is not just the same beats the whole time, was nearly impossible!!

So I have been struggling developing an idea for story and I remembered that music is a beautiful thing that inspires me so much! Honestly this quarantine situation is pretty rough and it hard to remember how I got inspired to do things and be productive before this started :(

Anyway, since I will be editing on WeVideo as I know I previously discussed... That is the spot that I have browsed looking for potential royalty free songs for my trailers. I am also going back and forth with the idea of using a voiceover the whole time of my characters reading their diary or something but regardless... music will for sure be playing under their voices if that is the case.

Here are some of the gems that I discovered within WeVideo...  Honestly, they aren't great. I need to keep looking.

"A race against time"
"hyperion uprising"
"inspired by melody"
"the 13th gate"
"melting light"
"epic film trailer music" !!!

I like the last option the best as of now because it is a total of 4 minutes so therefore I can split it in half and use it for each trailer to add a sense of cohesion.

Hope to actually see people soon,
Lina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection

Thank you guys so much for sticking around during my process, here is a video reflecting on it all and giving some additional insights. Th...