Thursday, April 16, 2020

Finishing Touches

Hi guys! Today I am putting the final touches on Trailer #1 and my poster!

I am going to share a little look at my screen during the editing process.

 I have been modifying all of the shots by manipulating some simple adjustments usually in the following fashion: higher brightness, more contrast, more saturation, cooler temperature.
For the shots of myself during her final dance moment I decided to add the dream effect which makes it very bright to make the moment feel surreal.

I want to try and establish consistency within my trailers so I will of course be using the same editing process within both. Some exciting news is that I have decided to edit both of my trailers using a cool pink grainy filter. This filter can be found on Prequel! I decided pink as a theme throughout my trailers and entire campaign because pink, to me, represents ballet which represents dance!

Katalina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection

Thank you guys so much for sticking around during my process, here is a video reflecting on it all and giving some additional insights. Th...