Wednesday, April 15, 2020

Poster Preparation

For starters, I wanna say I am so happy we are finally here at this point to be considering the movie poster!

For fonts, I decided to match them as close or exactly to the fonts that are present in the movie trailer. This helps create a brand consistency.

(AMATIC SC and SACRAMENTO)

For the photo, I used a shot from the most meaningful moment within the film. This is an extremely significant moment for the main character which is why I thought it would be a good marker for the film to be remembered by.

For editing, I did the same type of editing that I used throughout the trailers which is higher contrast and higher brightness. I want everything to be casual and calm. This is the brand so it would be important to stay consistent within the trailer.

For the tagline, here are some options that I am going back and forth between:
She took her fate into her own hands.
Where some would give us she preserved.
For the love of dance.

I can't wait to disclose with you guys my final poster!

Looking forward to it,
Lina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection

Thank you guys so much for sticking around during my process, here is a video reflecting on it all and giving some additional insights. Th...